SHOP BY STYLE
SHOP BY STYLE
- Fit Advice
BRA FITTING ADVICE
- At Home Comfort[HIDE]
SLOGGI THE '79Maxi BriefAU $17.95Applied at checkout
Or buy now, pay later with
- Free Shipping on order over $75*
- Secure online shopping (SSL)
- Free returns within 30 days
Item No.: 10193411 Fabric: 95% Cotton, 5% ElastaneLet's celebrate! THE '79 range features these maxi briefs, combining the perfect sloggi feeling with a fashionable look thanks to the wide waistband with iconic lettering. Simply put them on and experience the feeling of freedom!
- Comfortable, high-cut shape with wide sides
- Wide, comfortable elastic waistband with sheer sloggi lettering and a flat finish
- Smooth, elastic cut around the leg for a comfortably free, seamless feel
- Shaping seam in the centre back
- Comfortable, soft gusset
- Made from soft, kind-to-skin jersey with a very high cotton content
- Our model is wearing the maxi briefs in size S
High cotton share for a natural feel.
- Warm machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Free standard shipping is available on all orders over $75 in value. Orders less than $75 will incur a $7.95 standard shipping fee. Express shipping is also available, for a flat rate of $10.
Returns are free on all orders! Items may be returned for a refund or exchange (items of equal value only) within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in original condition, with tags attached.
Stay up to date & receive $10 off your first purchase. Plus more! T&Cs apply.
- Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
Please use WELCOME at the checkout to receive $10 off.
Minimum spend is $75.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. T&Cs apply.
SIGN UP NOW AND RECEIVE
- $10 OFF YOUR ORDER*
- EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
PLUS MORE!*for orders over $75
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING
Here is your one-time use code:
Minimum spend $75
You will receive an email confirmation shortly.
You will now be the first to hear about new collections and special offers.
We hope you FIND THE ONE!