Bra Size Calculator
Use our interactive bra size calculator to find out if the bra you're wearing right now is the correct fit for you.
What You'll need:
- Your current best-fitting bra, ideally less than a year old
- A tape measure (If you don't have one at home, please order a free Triumph tape measure here)
- A large mirror to check that your bra fits correctly
LET’S GET started
WHAT IS YOUR BAND MEASUREMENT?
HOW DO I MEASURE THIS?
- Wrap the tape measure firmly around your underbust. Tip: Always measure in centimeters.
- Pull it so that it feels comfortable, but not so tight that it causes discomfort.
How does your band feel?
Bra Calculator Tip: For a perfect fit, a new band should be on the loosest hook and feel firm but comfortable.
How does your cups feel?
Bra Calculator Tip: Your breasts should be fully contained within your bra’s cups, with no excess cleavage coming over the top
how do your straps sit?
Bra Calculator Tip: Straps are at their perfect length when the breast feels supported in its natural position – usually half way between the shoulder and elbow.
your right size bra
Now you are ready to find your perfect bra in your size for any occasion!